Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Exeptional Smart Pants.

Someone once told me that when you adapt yourself into the working world, you'll spend much lesser than what you think you already did.
Right now, I very much agree with that line.
I've been treating my money like rubbish.. throwing into whatever that seemed to caught my eyes.
Ahh. The guilt >.<

I'm not saying it's wrong to spent money blindly on things you like or things which is mandatory but I reckon I've been going way too far.
After what seems to be knocking me off my feets and for the first time in my life, I am trying my best to cut things down.
EITHER WAY,
I am earning some pretty big bucks right now *not BIG but BIG enough for myself. :p*
You catch my drift?

Snapping back to reality, I met up with the girls for some good catch ups and shopping.. finally.

And of course, it has been raining cats and dogs.
Being the exceptionally smarty pants, I brought along an extra pair of shoes *just in case, I ended up brusied or whatsoever*
Don't mess.

It was afterall for a pretty good cause since my pair of extra shoes helped someone who was in need after the heavy drench.
*smirks*

Call me brilliant! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter