Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Little Miss Rainy.

When you think you've managed to know your directions well enough, your instincts actually put you down.
I ask myself if I could actually handle a car and the routes well.
In terms of directions, I think I failfailfailed miserably *shy*

The thing that hit me was, directions are a total nuisance especially when I actually DO know the routes well but still, make the same mistakes over again.
Thank God luck was on my side.

At the beginning, I wanted to challenge myself into a different route since the usual route was under a massive crawl.
Nevermind the jam but the weather was also playing tricks.
Not little-miss-sunshine at the moment, yet it's raining cats and dogs everyday.

Later on, I happen to share this story with a friend,
"It's a challenge for you. Good news actually"*stone*
At the end of the day,
Hoho! :D
Current mode : Nerdy-fied
Ps. Never again will I ever challenge myself into a brand new route or else.. I'll probably end up in PariahLand *shivers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter