Tuesday, September 09, 2008

VMA'S People.

I've been spending lesser than I thought I usually do.

Although I've been practically tempted by everything wherever I go.

Good news, really.
Not that I mind spending but too much spending will cost me bankruptcy.

Come to think of it, yesterday, the only thing I whipped out from my little pouch was three dollars.

I especially targeted,

"Oh noooo! Ten dollars again?!"

If everyday was like this, woudn't my life be perfect?
Teehee! :)

C and Myself.
Lastly, do check out the VMA'S 2008.
My baby girl's back, yo.

Right when I heard the news I immediately switched on MTV and there I see with my own eyes wide like never that huge before O.O and mouth gagging as if I'm lack of air.*cough*

Ramblings aside,

I. AM. FRICKIN'. PROUD. OF. YOU, BRIT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter