Friday, September 12, 2008

Souled Out.

Last night was spent at Souled Out, Desa Sri Hartamas.

The venue was planned spontaneously.

I, as usual was worried of the parking since it's nearly Raya and most of them *or ALL of them to be exact* are fasting.

Eventually, we settled at Souled Out where they had their Ramadhan Buffet and people well dressed for the night.

Live performance, loud music and lots of people and a little bit of alcohol involved. *just a teensy bit, I swear. :p*

It was a very relax night.

After a few gulps,
Red. Sober. Lobster. Sober.

Which clearly explains the result.


I reckon the victim of the night was Kim.
She ended up red from top to toe.

According to her, it was just rashes.
Hoho! :D




This shot below reminds me of some old school boyband cover.
Obviously, the only difference is we're girls, duh.


You think? ;)
And at the end of the night,

Drop dead tired and restless.

I thought of driving home without watching the roads. :S

I kid.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leonard said...

I love SOULed-Out man.

I love their CHICKEN '59s

Good Choice Waise !

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter