Saturday, October 04, 2008

Out and About.

Dave's for the second time in a week.
This time was the five,

Cheryl, Marg, Choong Wai, Grace and I.

We were however, there to catch Eagle Eye. Met Sandra, Sarah and Alan and a whole bunch of familiar faces.

Come to think of it, I've been stuffing myself silly through this short Raya break. I'll be appearing as round as a fur ball once I face public. :S
If it wasn't for bumming home, it'll be gobbling down unnessasary food.
Donuts.. donuts.
I dig the Peanut Butter ones. Yummm! :D
Speaking of which, is peanut butter on the list for China products?
Uh oh. O.O
After digging through, we continued with another round.
This time,
Down with the two of us. The rest pottered off for shopping.

Why didn't I ever tried this Strawberry Cheesecake before?!!
Ahh, orgasmic!
The only thing I used to order at Delicious by Ms Read was the Classic chocolate cake which left me no choice but to forcefully stuff everything in. *burp*



What a better way to end my weekend with them. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter