Friday, September 26, 2008

Jet Plane.

Everyone's leaving one by one.
Here, I have one leaving to India for medic come Sunday.
AP Power! pwoar.
Only six of us turned up, the rest had other plans.
Either that, or they had already left the country.
*coughcough* Shien Jean and Irma and now, Jamie.

Initially, my plan was to head home and do some reading and transportation was a hassle. *since daddy took over my car*
I had Roger to drive me over instead. :)
Dinner was at Dragon-I.
We had a terrible time messing up with restaurants and not agreeing over certain food and eventually here was where we ended up.
To think that food equals joy, I reckon food now equals chaotic. :p

Nothing fancy about the restaurant since I've been there several times.
No doubt, they serve really scrumptious Shanghai food.

She, as usual, KECOH.
Dinner was followed by chilling at my crib.
Juan-who-still-carries-Men's-Health and I.
The minute I caught him holding a bag, I exclaimed,
"Is that Men's Health again?!"
"Eh, how you know? Smart ay."
"You never change."

Oh yes, we had a tough time looking for our carpark... again!

Not my first time witnessing this though.
Twice in one week due to carparks. Bad luck, much?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter