Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hot Spot.

Once upon a time, little W was born and was raised with such intelligent brains.
Brains that none can obviously take over.

One very fine evening *which apparently was raining cats and dogs*, when little W was running to her car, she realised that her trustable car keys was acting weird.
Little W panicked, hands all over the keys, trembling with fear and hoping for a miracle but NO, her car keys still couldn't work so,

That was when she had left with no choice she ran all over the place and whipped up her phone to dail her Daddy's number. *spoilt brat, isn't she? ;)*

Consequently *it was still raining btw. le sigh!*, she then came to realise that it was useless waiting for the rain to stop so she ran in to get her trusty friend's help.

Both soaking under the rain, trying to get the car keys into the damn hold.
At the end of the day, little W then realised that it was someone else's damn car O.O
With horror and much extreme malu-case-dot-com, she covered her face and screamed.
Lesson learnt.
#1. Always remember where your car is parked.
#2. I reckon I should put up my precious toy dog up again for future purposes. :S
#3. Thank you, Vivien. Owe you big time. *hugs*
On a lighter note, had lunch at Ikea with Corrigon.
Dropped my phone, stuffed myself silly, met ol' buddy Steven and am craving for my books now.
Just in case, you guys had forgotten me *I know I was M.I.A for a period* and if you people are still pondering about little W...
Here's a shot.
Although she's been in her extreme malu-case-dot-com situation, she still managed to pull off the trigger with a great welcome back shot. :P
Ps. Will reply all your comments and messages a.s.a.p.
Much Love,
xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter