Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Raya Day.

Hurrah! Raya Day everyone.
I do hope you sense my sarcasm.


Come to think of it, there's nothing to brag about, only it's the holidays that makes my heart pumping twice as fast as before .:p


Managed to meet up with the gang.

And of course THE infamous,

Promoting T200, W580i and Tabasco.

Due to the horrid weather, we decided to dine at Dave's.




And then proceeded to Zanmai for sinful deserts.



Honestly, not the best desert's, I've seen better.
My #1 List of Deserts. *I know, I even have a list, a long one as a matter of fact. :p*

#1. Hi and Mighty from Chilli's.

#2. Delicious @ Ms Read's mouthwatering cakes.
Actually, all types of deserts never fails to put a smile on my smile.


Totally fancy the cornflakes 'till we snapped,

" Ooh, I haven't had cornflakes for ages!"

Also, we ordered a Chocolate and Green tea ones for various kicks and we video tape-d a 'mini icecream interview' which hopefully will be posted up a.s.a.p... or maybe not.

Malu sial. -___-




Then after, we catched The Other Boleyn Girl.
To be frank, the best movie I've watched so far.

Earlier, I swore I woudn't watch such movie as it looks soooo draggy and such but the storyline and the place it was shot was a beau, I swear!
Funny how, I actually enjoyed the whole damn show. Very very veryyy historical, good for us teenagers! :S
I have this thing for pretty scenes in movies especially The LOTR'S. That one was shot in New Zealand and I personally enjoyed every bit of the scene.

Why the face, boy.

Hullo High Class Partner!

Wait up for more pics or stroll down to your facebook!

Before I end this post though, a short shout out to you.

Thank you for everything and come back soon, will you. *lovelove*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter