Friday, October 10, 2008

Final Breath.

So many thoughts running through my head.

I don't know how long could this last, all I strongly believe is to hold on and believe in the thoughts that had been running through my head.

Regret, is overrated and I'm pretty sure everyone goes through the same. However, do keep in mind that this is life.

Nothing is perfect.

I then muttered,
"Absence makes the heart fonder."

I figured as long as I keep that in mind, I would possibly manage to pull it together but NO, my head's playing mind games with me. So does my tiny heart which is sinking and if we were all to put it in a bigger picture, you tell me the outcome.

Come today, all I'm saying is,
"It's all over now, take a bow."

This is where I start my call.

This is me, no other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter