Sunday, October 19, 2008

Air Justin '08!

Initially I refuse to believe what little sister came bursting in my room shrieking,
"I won tickets to watch JUSTIN LO this come Saturday!"

I then replied sarcastically,
"Haha. Is it? Oh My God, are you serious?"
Come to think of it, I had absolute no idea who he was and according to everyone, he is a famously known Hong Kong based chinese singer songwriter and record producer.

Complimentary tickets to an absolute unknown chinese singer.
After much consideration, I planned to join the fun. After all, it is still a live act with live bands and it's up, up, up to the Highlands! :D
So,
Air Justin LIVE in Genting Highlands @ Arena of Stars 2008!

The backdrop was nothing to brag about. I've seen better. :p



The advantages of watching an unknown singer LIVE on stage *plus, it's CHINESE! and I'm not into chinese bands, singers or whatsoever.*

We get to PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR!

I swear, I was just a few inches away from him.

Partttyyyyyy! :D :D :D

I realised in most of my pictures happen to have this brown spiky haired dude appearing out of no where.

Kecoh! :p

And a few of my best shots for the night,

Since I wasn't familiar with his songs, I still joined in but with loud screams.. as usual.
What is concerts without screams? :p

Ooh-laa-laaa!

Check out the crowd below.

Thousands and millions of mega hyped up people.
Guest singer of the night was,

Stephy Tang.
If you ask, I honestly had no idea who this singer was either. o_O

She sang one of her songs and went off leaving Justin LO back on stage.

For more pictures and videos, wait up.

More from cousins and sorts. Then again, just bear with this for a bit. :)

All in all, a pretty good night. Have not experienced such amazing live shows ever since last year and the atmosphere made it even better with the loud music and really great moves.

Plus, I had my head banging at this moment and my body grooving to every beat of his hits. :p

And one more thing which I find it damN annoying about his cap. Eek.

WOOOOHHOOOOOOO AIR JUSTINNN!!!!

How much more JUSTIN-ED can you get?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow!!this is a very very nice concert!!u so lucky 2 won the ticket!i also watched this concert,but i sit far far away.
love justin,haha~

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter