Friday, November 07, 2008

Champion.

Another week gone just like that.
Today, we started off at 11-ish and settled down for abit.

My morning fix to get myself all energized for the day. :)

Although coffee wasn't my thing but I reckon it wasn't too bad.

Later in the noon, we headed off to Kota D'sara.

In fact, the whole shopping thing got us into a whole new version of exercising. Mind you, it was freaking scorching hot with no source of cover, umbrella or whatsoever.
I is Champion, yo! o_O

If you love fashion, then you'll probably do whatever it takes.

How lucky, I had the priviledge of having such comfy sofa's around.
Lunch approached, settled down at some Hongkie, Central Cafe.

All in all, a pretty good day with pretty good people *and a pretty good weather.*
You do sense my sarcasm, don't you.

Ps. I know I'm going to be just fine, no matter what the outcome is. Pray with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter