Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Big Moo.

At sunny days like these, I figure it's better to kick it off with a spice of this and that.
Headed down Desa Sri Hartamas for Darabif's Burger.
For the record, I've been digging on fast food three days in a row.

Not to mention, the amount of calories pilling up day by day.
However, having a huge crush on burgers *which is ME. :D!* can never ever say no.
Playing diet cinderella failed lah. :p
Check out my current fav tee.
Not because it's a Wednesday today but truth to tell, I despise Wednesdays. Clearly the main reason why I carefully picked this certain item out during the clearance.
Hell, I'm pretty good at picking silly items out.
People started throwing me cock stares,
"Is today a Wednesday?!"


Well, I've already had the answer to your question. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter