Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mixture Of This.

Everyone was craving for Dim Sum so Taman Megah it is.

Subsequently the camera came up and look!

I still want more of them though. *shy*
If it's one thing you ask that I coudn't live without when I do leave home sweet home would definetely be dim sum and our very own nasi lemak.
Even if it's available elsewhere, nothing beats the taste here.

However, I reckon that I try my very best to get at least a plate of nasi lemak every morning to satisfy my cravings.
Habit, I guess. :/
If only time could slow downnn and I could probably catch up with my pace.

Extremely sinful*and filling* Fair Lady by Chocolate.

Not exactly my number, I wanted 10. Boo.



I'm so broke right now, I need a job immediately.
Any recommendation?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter