Thursday, November 27, 2008

Standing Still.

To start this post off, just want to thank everyone for your concern.

My handphone inbox is overflowing with all your texts. I am recovering after all the hassle *well I don't have a choice since exams around the corner.*

After what-seems-like-years of resting *pats self!* I had my first attempt on,

Quote and unquote little sister, a High Class Mamak.

Roti canai's and the usual mamak food is double the price of normal mamak stalls.
So much for being high class.

Life is gooood! :p

Subsequently, had lunch with the bestfriend at Sunway.

Totally unrelated, a few days ago a friend commented,

"You have a pretty bouquet of roses on your blog's profile picture."

Today, I was surprised with,

..these. o_O
Of course, I never see this coming and it was sitting prettily on my car's window. Anyone in my position would absolutely scream for joy.
I, on the other hand screamed for anger.
teehee. :p

So, guess who's the thoughtful one. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter