Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Chetawan Temple.

The forecast weather predicted sunny day therefore, we brilliantly went for prayers at Chetawan Temple, Jalan Gasing.

Honestly though, I'm not a strong believer for any particular religion.


After all, my point visiting is to take plenty of pretty pictures.

I swear, this temple was build with very beautiful fine thai architecture.

However, this particular temple is completely different from the way it stands out.
Not too great compared to the other ones visited.

All I could remember was, less people, less crowd.

Weekdays, perhaps.


How shameful that she was praying hard at every end of the corner whilst I, was happily *pause*

Pardon me. Teehee! *shy*

Somehow or another, I pretty much have my father's hormones.

To laze around while the others venture.

Damn auntie nowadays.

:p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter