Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Two in One

The three of us collaberated and released our very own morning fix.


One that beats any morning fix *i.e coffee, milk and whatever liquid* flat. It does sound very much gross but it is no harm trying, no.



Watch!

Bare with the lousy quality of videos.

I swear, I have this irresistable urge to taste this myself.

hoho! :D

Lastly, credits goes to the three of us.

Grande Director

Assistant Producer

And of course, myself being the camera girl

Pretty damn amazing bunch. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger ch3ry! said...

hey my lost HP!!!! in tat pic.... yer waise...

2:09 AM  
Anonymous Waise said...

ryl: it's an old photo from your camera. have mercy, i wasn't the criminal :p

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter