Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Evacuating Quattro

Partied at Quattro Club *click click!* during the weekend.


We started out smooth and sober.

As you walk in, you see different rooms with different themes.
Cool non.

Unfortunate as it was, the club was probably the size of the other clubs I've been partying at.


My favorite, your favorite and everyone's favorite - booze :D
Did not bother to do the touring since we were sardine squashed by the crowd that I had to fight for air and a spacious ground to park my two vulnerable feets.


Lots of alcohol and party people involved.
More kick, no. ;)

He knows how to party like a rockstar

Terror can die. :p





For more pictures, you know where to find me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter