Thursday, November 26, 2009

Post Exams Stress

I had less than five hours of miserable sleep thanks to my wonderful ability of staying awake to revise for the upcoming exams.
Exam stress is finally over *for the time being! hallelujah!*

How I despise exam periods

The bunch of us had dinner last night.


Nothing too fancy, a simple dinner will do.

Coincidentally an event was being held on the night itself.
Hence, a complimentary live show.

Extra extra entertainment.


Meet, my classmates

After dinner, we took plenty of poser pictures.

I looked like I was posing at every picture which I clearly tried avoiding.



Completely gone after a few glass

Damn LOL


My apology for the undetialed post.

Will update soon. xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter