Monday, April 12, 2010

Rootz !

The club we patroned on saturday night was Rootz, KL.

Managed to slipped my time from work and the books for awhile and headbanged my night away :)


























I heard plenty of verdicts *good and bad* on this club therefore, I decided to check it out myself.






It was a total letdown by the way.
Rootz was extremely small and the party people was just average.
Super off.




Nonetheless, great company.
Met tones of new people.





Forgive me - I'm not good at remembering names.













It was definetely a great night :D

5 Comments:

Blogger Domorina said...

I have the same thought that Rootz is nt as nice as what I heard from others..but it is much bigger than clubs at penang.. Well.. Hi, I m sabrina...still remember me??

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Waise said...

hi . wow how'd you find your way here . hehe of course i remember you. i have photos with you okay. MUST REMEMBER :)

rootz is too small. i prefer zouk, phuture, velvet. have you been there. lets go again ! :)

8:46 PM  
Blogger Domorina said...

hehe, have to say thanks to facebook.. I saw the link at Facebook and my hobby is blogging n read other's blog.. so, I m here..lolol... I think you would complaint alot if you club at Penang..Really?? then I think I should plan for my next trip to KL again..hahhaa

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Waise said...

any photos in your camera. tag me once you upload okay :)

11:16 PM  
Blogger Domorina said...

sure, no problem..but nt sure, more at Kexin's camera..

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter