Friday, September 08, 2006

Im Loved!

Yesterday was spend at Assunta Hospital with my mom and dad.Im afraid to say but these days,i seem to not have enough time for my private business.

Really lah.

I'll be either having check ups in the hospital or doing physiology treatment at Subang every morning and evening.Think about it,i have to travel everyday from my home,Taman Tun to Subang Jaya.

Hmm..damn waste patrol,damn all the horrible jams,damn waste energy when i can hardly walk and id rather stay home but no,my parents insist that i go and do the treatment otherwise hospital,you shall see me in.

I did MRI yesterday and it totally freaked me out.my goodness.

Its some sort of machine.For full body scanning.Apparently,its quite similar to X-ray but of course X-ray is way faster and less-noisier.I hate the hospital's clothes and i had to put them on yesterday for MRI.I had to put on an earplug thingie but it doesn't help much because the noise is terrible la.Headache weh.Plus,i ll be inside that machine for 30 minutes.More headache weh.

Nevermind la,i was treated like a baby yesterday because my mommy pushed me with a wheel chair :P

Today was spend with my aunty,uncle and cousins at Curve.They came down from hometown just for *me* and other reasons of course but mainly they came to visit *me*

I know,i know.You people must be wondering how the hell is Wai se going to walk in a shopping mall and its a friday night ? O.o

Just for your information,im not that old yet okaaayyy.

I still want to have fun.I still want to partyyy but obviously not now.I will be taking a long break from sports or lifting heavy goods or bending my body or running.

We were supposed to dine in at Italianis but it was packed,as usual so we tried Thank God Its Friday,TGIF but damn packed as well so we ended up at some western restaurant opposite Kopitiam.Food wasn't too bad but its the company that counts right?Im so blessed with all these people in my life.

Im loved!I told you so :)

1 Comments:

Blogger waise said...

HI anonymous.thank you for the website.who are you btw?

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter