Saturday, February 10, 2007

HO HOHO HO!

If there are simply any chances of calling someone dumb right now, that person would be me.


So you see, I am sooOOOO desperate for Muse right now! *along with jolin, yasmin and many other muse freaks right now*


Two days back, I called Ou's ticketing hotline,
"hello, may I asked, where is your ticketing booth at ou?"

"for which concert tickets you're asking for?"

"I WANT MUSEEE!"

"sorry,its all sold out!"

BUMMER .
But you see, I am not regretting for choosing Leehom over Muse. I am just justt... unsatisfied.

:((


Therefore, if any of you happened to have extra Muse tickets or simply because you changed your mind and didn't want to go for their concert, pleasseee IM me or text me or just come over to my crib. I am desperate for three. *crosses fingers*
I promise, I will love you long time :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter