Sunday, February 04, 2007

This Time.

As expected, only half out of the many of us turned up for the reunion gathering lunch but all is well. Then again, it's the company that counts yes. We were starving like hungry wolfs whilst waiting for the rest to arrive.

Lunch at Fish & co. Come to think of , I have a sudden craving for Ikea meatballs and their lovely deserts and yummy pies.

One of the best food in town! :D
Watched THE HOLIDAY yesterday which was a good laugh and a very sweet movie.
Perfect for this year's Valentine.

And we watched Death Note today which is alright. I'm not really a big fan of comics and manga's or this type of show.
Besides, shopping would be perfect for now. I really need to get my chinese new year list done by next week. Everything is nicely planned for the new year. This would be the time to unite with the cousins again, time for love, good food, gambling, visiting, fireworks and etc. :D
Then again, I was catching things up with ' ah peter '. Hes all grown up now and looking good himself.
I wish I could turn back time.
=//

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter