Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thrusday's Chiq.

So since I've been damn free these days, I decided to hang out with them.

We had a hard time deciding on what to watch because the system at the cinema right now is tight so we weren't sure if we should take the risk.


Thank goodness, we ended up watching what we wanted to. Otherwise we'll be stuck watching movies like ghost cinderella or the epic movie or pathfinder or whichever movie you can think of and I think it's such a waste of cash.

Blood Diamond. *hearts*

If you were to ask me how much would I rate this movie, I'd give it a 10 out of 10.

This film shows exactly how these present-day wars are being fought, children being brainwashed and drugged into killing. It's a superb meaningful action packed movie that was done just perfect.

I don't always like to say this but there are way too many great things about this movie and I think that black dude, Djimon Hounsou is hell of a good actor. All credits go to him. Go watch :)

We had lunch at Italiannis and had Audrey and Tanee to serve us.

Oopps, Zoey wong caught in action.

We had classic carbonara and complimentary bread which I think I ate the most because they do the free refilling thingie. You see, I have a thing for breads or buns or fresh buns, yeah.


After being stuffed by cheese, we downed deserts at Chillis.

Also, I got a call from my seventeen years of friendship friend today, asking me if I was in ou and I swear, it wasnt planned out, really. Such a coincidence we were there at the exact same day after months of not meeting. So we talked awhile.

It's been AGESSSSS.

I missed you sooo much Tasha! Enjoy the remaining days before you leave to cyber and have fun in MUSE, see you this weekend, hopefully! *crosses fingers*


Audrey works at Italianis.

We payed a visit at Camp5 since Marxha told me that babyboi was working there, instead we met denon.

Come to think of it, you see the title of my post today, yes?

Thrusdays' Chiq?? You must be thinking what does it have to do with my post so,

Happy blessed 18th Birthday Marxha!

hugs :)

I luvv you both long time.

Blood Diamond was amazing, I swear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter