Thursday, January 11, 2007

Birthday girls legal already?

I turned 18 yesterday.

Exactly a few hours ago, I was loafing around one utama, doing things I usually do and expecting to see zero familiar faces, but I was wrong.

Many familiar faces came up to me, many wished me happy birthday and it was all good.

First and foremost, I would love to tell you people that I adore my friends and my family and to everybody else who had took your time and effort at least to wish me. My inbox, friendster and phone's memory is flooded by so many wishes so,

Thank you for all your friendster testimonials, friendster messages, msn messages, your smses, your calls, your hugs, your flowers, your love :)

So, we spent the night at Sanctuary. We had a few drinks and chatted but it wasn't like the time when it was during Christmas and the New Year. The atmosphere there sucked last night.

On the other hand, TGIF gave us a super happenin' crazy ass birthday though.

They had us standing on the cushions and sang us birthday songs, you know the TgiF tradition. uhuh.

I remembered once I celebrated my birthday with my family at Tgif as well. It was damn embarrasing and the whole restaurant was filled with people. I coudn't have done it without embarrasing myself. I think I turned bright tomato red on that night :P

The birthday girlsssss turning 18 :)

In the noon, Zoey spent me Chillis for my birthday.

Fajita Nacho's combo.

yumm.

We also ordered a triple play and I've got a chocolate brownie for my birthday as well. Jiar and Afnan joined us for a bit but we still coudnt finish our food so we packed and pigg out during the movie.

Genius, we are.

How awesome.

The bestfriend even spent some time with me on my birthday.

Zoey is still learning how to drive a car.

Amazingly and hard to believe, Im already 18 :)

Thanks a whole lottt you guyss!
and

Happy 18th Birthday to ME, Emily and Alicia!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter