Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Some How..

I don't always like to put up a movie review depite this, I think was fairly amazing.

The Guardian.
A very good movie and my type of movie. Im definetly going back for the second time. Who's with me?


To cut this short,
My new year was good. Good company, good atmosphere, good fireworks.
I was suppose to have plans at KL with Jolin, Eejin and Trish on new years instead they headed off to Bangsar because there wasn't little waise to accompany them. haha. Eventually I spent the night at One Utama, I know, yawn.

Crap, that's not the point.
Needless to say, I had a blast with my friends. I welcomed the new year with my super shorrrttt little boi hair AND I spent my new year with my favourite boy, Cao Ge. How awesome yawww

:D


I honestly don't get why some people who wants to party and celebrate but doesn't want to scream, enjoy and have the time of their lifes.

Some freakkkk.

:/

Which also reminds me of last year when me and my friends went for the Superstar Finale. Some people would rather stare cock at those other crazy screaming fans and asking them to shut up.

Some freaaakkk.

This is utter RUBBISH.


Somehow, I am still not ready for 2007.
Somehow, I don't like the fact that,

"OH, Im no longer a high school student. Im a college student."
You get the picture?

Besides, I'm not too sure if I should be estatic to turn 18 in 8 days :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter