Monday, December 18, 2006

Have yourself a Merry little Christmas

7 Days To Christmas!

Exactly a week from today.
Oh boy, I don't know what have I turned to for the pass few weeks. Perhaps it's the exams which turned me into an emo ol' school girl.

but
No complaints.

My dear Santa,

I've been a good girl this year. Not only this year, but every year as well. I do not cry unnecessarily despite the only time that I was in pain. ( my close friends, you guys should know what i'm talking about )I even forced a smile when deep down in my heart and soul, I feel every ounce of pain.

I studied like a cow for my Spm and never slack even for abit. No, maybe just for a few miserable minutes but that was just to give my mind a rest :)

I've been a strong and independant girl this year because I drive myself around even to get to tuitions. I never gave up while I was injured even when the pain was killing me. I donated for what I can to help the poors.


I have a number of things in mind. Also, my birthday is two weeks after Christmas so I reckon this shoudn't be a tough one, yes?

What I really want for Christmas is,

Definetly a hair treatment (my hair is in a mess!)

A new Sony handphone. (my sony darling is growing old. it's turning 2 year old on the 10th of January! ;) )

Air tickets to Bali or Thailand for cheap stuff and a spa treatment or good food at any of those places. (i've been wanting to visit those places since the day I came home from Phuket!)

The super - hottie-can-die-for Dorothy Perkins bag ( i desperately need a new bag now. this is killing me because i have a secret fetish for bags. )

Win a trip to the Lousiana to meet my favourite girl. (i would give up anything to get there! i swear.)

Meet God. (i wanna thank Him for everything!)

and I woudn't mind, maybe a new super sexy Satria Neo for extra's.


So far, this is what I could think of.
I'll leave you a cup of fresh hot latte at my doorstep, just for you and only youuuuu.

At the meantime,
I can't wait for Christmas !!!!!



much love.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter