Saturday, December 02, 2006

The 2nd of December Part 2

One question.

Have any one of you ever watched a horror movie with only a friend and the whole cinema has only five people or less than that.

I have and it was definetly a good experience.

So anyway!
I'm a hugggeeee fan for horror movies.


My lunch was at Souled Out @ Hartamas.
Food was good. Atmosphere was so cool and I don't really fancy Hartamas.

On the way there, Fioge called saying to meet at ou and also Jin asked to go for a movie and dinner at ou. Don't mind me.
Another question.

What's mickey mouse gotta do with Christmas?

So we watched Possessed. I have to say, this movie surprisingly is good. So what if it's a local flick? You have to give full attention to their acting skills and we'll talk about it. The entire show was funny yet scary and there were many shocking and jumping screaming scenes.

Not bad for a local one :)

The Oval @ One Utama.

To end the 2nd of December 2006 ( Brit's birthday! ), the night was spend with my lovely lovable childhood friends. Hmm let's call this a day, shall we ?

Oh! One more thing, I might be going Bali for my birthday ! I'm not kidding. So this means, I'll be turning 18 in Bali ? woohoo.

Bali's my dream holiday, yo !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter