Friday, November 10, 2006

Cheers

I graduated.

If I get the chance, I would definetly loved to post each and every one of my beloved classmates graduated picture here and I'll post more pictures soon.

I have my class picture, after we graduated! :D

There you have it, my graduated picture. Horible, i must say. My robe is huge and it keeps falling apart. But look, just look at that picture above. That's my class teacher, pn shaja. Say hello, probably you'll get her as your english teacher. You woudn't know ;) cough cough

For now, I am done with smkdu. It's already the last day of school for us, till spm but spm is a different story. Different people, different papers. sigh.

To those who're still continue-ing their journey in secondary high school, some may even have a long way more to go but trust me, just enjoy it while it last. Appreciate every single moment while you can.

...even the best fall down sometimes....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter