Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Simple things like this...

I noticed when I get up every morning, I have a habit of regretting over several things; like why didn't I get up earlier so I could study or why didn't I remind myself to get this and that done or why I didn't get up on time to walk the dog and things like this always runs through me every morning.

I'm so clever. Hah. Yeah.

But no matter how great things are in life, there is always something there for us to work on it.


For instance, I was having the time of my life for the pass few years. Everything was running well and all of a sudden, I found out that I was sick or rather I had this slight injury which was really hurting me badly every single hour and day. I can't sit nor walk. It's really frustrating, I swear. I almost gave up on myself but I'm only a step ahead and I promised myself that If I don't get any better, I want to love and know Him more and more each day.

Of course, my friends were always there for me, encouraging and helping me through. The first person that occured into my mind was none other than God. Trust me, God is good. Most importantly, trust youself for that!

What would I or rather WE do without Him.

Happy moments, Praise God.
Hard times, Seek God.
Quiet times, Worship Him.
Painful moments, Trust God.
Every moment, Thank God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter