Sunday, October 15, 2006

My Friend Is All Grown Up

Last night, I was at Espanda Club,KL.

There were a stretch of clubs along like The Beach Club and Rum whatever Jungle, Modesto's and ooohhh I even passed along Zouk and God, It was packed. Uh, when i mean packed, means packed. First thing was the jamm and then it was the crowd crowded outside.

Anyone up for clubbing in december?

Count me in ;)

Espanda Club, the club which i was at last night was alright. The deco's was very attractive. The lounge and bar was pretty cool. Cool music, wacky performances, the lights were perfect and tell me, which club doesn't have people smoking.

Heh :P

That guy who was checking Id's and passes, copped our hands which has a sign of their club. Atmosphere was dark with loud music and the 12 finalist of L'oreal was already doing their presentation. I know, I was just a tad late.

Caught my friend, hahaha. Remember i told you guys to vote for her in my previous post? Yes, Natasha, my favourite friend! hahaha. We have been friends since the day i was brought into this world.

Because I love her, and she wanted me to attend her event so badly, and after all the hassle with my parents, because they don't want me to injured my back, I still went and scream/cheer for her. Even my parents was there okaayy. Because my dad and tasha's dad are best friends so go figure.

Good thing I hadn't missed her presentation. Phewww.

My friend did an amazing job, I must say. Oh! I forgot. Her dream is to be a succesful film maker. Her presentation was dark and deep. I loved it, tasha. It was very damn cool laaa.

Because I love her, I screamed and cheered like cows.
*but...i love screaming laaaa*

No camera, No pictures. We were cursing and regretting like shit because we forgotten about the camera. Rarrr.

That pretty sums up the night.

While waiting for the car, we saw an aqua. ooOooOhhhHhhhhhhh...

OKAY. The next topic is very important to ME. I don't care if it means NOTHING to you.

Today's the 15th of October.

My bestest best best bestest best friend is turning 17.

She's loud, she's pretty, she's a talking machine, she's wacky, she's fair, fairer than a ghost, she's taken, she's nooisy, she's annoying, she's strong in every single way, she's everything, she's FIONA TAN.

We have been friends for seven years to be exact. Fiona was the one who first came up to me with her brave and strong woman like attitude and offered me to have recess with them. She has this strong innocent look that says,

"I'm innocent."
*hands up high*
Fiona the birthday girl, Jeelian and I.

We have been close friends since primary and "we" sorta have this stupid thing to call each other Ge's. It's all fiona's brilliant idea. So... Introducing ,

THE GE'S.

Look. We are all grown up.

Hope you had a GREATT one.

Happy Birthday Fiona !

xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter