Friday, October 06, 2006

Of Lanterns and so much more

Okay the thing is, it's the Mooncake Festival today.

Because everyone must be busy burning candles and lighting up the entire streets with lanterns. Seriouslyreallyy, tonight's gonna be a wild night.

Got a call from Han Sern at 7, asking me to drop by Zaaba around Taman Tun for some lantern festival thing. I don't know what is going on la. Come to think of it, I haven't touched a lantern for years. Me and my sisters used to love playing with lanterns and lighting up the house with candles. Ahhh. Because as you can see, people change. I personally changed as well. Hahaha! Somehow, my lantern spirit is no longer with me. I just don't have the mood la. No. Takde. Nada.

And the last time i celebrated this festival was with my friends at school. You see, we are the expert party planners. THE GENIUSSS!:P

Hahaha!

So we came up with this brilliant beyond brilliant idea to have a small mooncake party in school. In class la. And we brought drinks, paper cups, knifes and mooncake of course! Hahaha. Cool eih? But that was three years back. We were small little midgets then.


Okay. It's damn hazy outside la. So put on your mask before you light up your lanterns. The haze is reallyyyy bad. Rightt.

Have a great lantern and mooncake festival.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter