Saturday, September 23, 2006

Of Dancing And Romance

Today is one of those days when i want to jump into the swimming pool,naked :p

It ain't my fault that i don't have a swimming suit.I've been wanting to get one for some time but somehow i just didn't have the mood to shop for swim suit shopping.

Arhadhofhgfgjhdroarroarr.

Wai se is bored.I am currently the most anti social person now.Go Away.


"Everyone deserves a chance to follow their dreams,but some people only get ONE shot."

My sister bought the everyone-has-been-waiting-to-watch movie,Step Up.

A little dancing,a little romance,a lot of lead-footed scripting plus the super hot main character,Channing Tatum who plays Tyler Gage.This movie is sooooooo good,at least.Entertaining enough laa especially the sexy moves.It was so cool.

If only i could get onto my feets now and start dancing.

Anyway,my little friend is turning five today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESLYN TAN!

No picture but trust me,she's real chubby and cute.If you haven't seen her,you'll agree with me that she looks pretty much like a japanese girl.And she's having a small little party tonight at her place.Hope you have a great one,girl.May the good Lord Bless You in everything.Love you :)

Speaking of which,my sister's birthday is tomorrow.Yay!Party.Parttyyy.Cakes.Ballons.Ice creammmsss BUT i won't be touching any of those because i'm forbitten to party until i recover.Okay bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter