Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Strange

This is strange.

I've been wondering since forever if this was true.

Came back from my physio therapy with a smile on my face.

Strange,really.Muh doctor gave me a fright today.hehe.I was getting my feets all ready to walk out from the therapy room when muh doctor stood there.He just stared cock at my legs O.o

Obviously i stood there as well.My heart beating twice as normal and i forced a smile.Apparently he was checking my legs and told me it was swollen,which is understandable because i do alot of walking and i used up alot of energy when walking which i usually don't.It hurts alot.Sometimes,i positioned myself wrongly and the pain just hits me hard.Sometimes,i silently cry and im not afraid to tell you guys because IT HURTS.Anyway!Good news is muh doctor said i was walking better and straight-er.Joy.

On a happier note,i called my friend just a few hours ago and she told me that himm is coming back to MY class,as in OUR class.Oh the happiness.Plus Brit's newborn baby.I am a hundred times happier.Yay!

For now,i am definetly being a good girl and rest more and continue my therapy everyday so i can recover soon and go for tuitions!Yay!

This is strange because i don't usually like tuitions because they cause alot of headaches and butt problems.HAHA.You know how is it like sitting in a class for two whole hours.Butt pain right?Yeah,you know im just being lame right?Seriously la,im really looking forward to seeing himm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter