Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Lets Celebrate


Excuse me for a second.

Wheeeee ~! Whoooo ~! Wheeeee ~! Wooot ~!
*jumps and dances around waving both hands in the air*
OUCHHHHH !

My back hurts.I forgot i have slip disc.

Well,nevermind that.I am too excited and happy to think of anything at all.

When i count to THREE.Every single one of you in the house PLEASE say,CONGRATULATIONS BRITNEY!

Yes,now.oneeeee , twoooooo , THREE!

CONGRATULATIONS BRITNEY!

Britney Spears 24,gave birth to her second child,a 6-pound,11-ounce babyboy,just two days after her first child turns a year old.The two brothers can even celebrate their birthdays together.How cool is that huh?Reports said she even kept silent about her newborn's name.

Oh no.I can't wait.i can't wait.i can't wait.

I miss Brit.Im so happy for Brit.Im so proud of Brit.hehe :)

Okay.I must say that i am not in a very good condition now despite the fact that im happy.Oh no,make it estatic.

My back hurts.My cramps are killing.So teruk laaa.

I don't know what else to do.Can someone please tell me what do you do when your suffering from cramps?

I wish i was still four years old when everything was still perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter