Saturday, September 16, 2006

Where's Wai Se

I am sure everyone has their own cravings.

I personally have my own.I haven't been hanging out/driving lately and i'd love to take myself on a nice slow drive to heaven and meet the King of Icecreams or go to the cinema to catch on movies.I'd really reaaaaally love to.I haven't been to Ou for some time.I haven't eaten my favourite food or visited my favourite restaurant.But no.My mom will always go like,

"Wai Se,you have to stay home and rest.Don't sit or walk around too much.Best is you lie down.Dont do this.Dont do that.No,you can't eat this.You can't eat that.You cannot go places which is crowded.Later fall down.*yawn*Be a good girl,don't drive otherwise it'll be worst and daddy will screaaam."

At which point,i'll probably start wailing away like every other annoying little kids.Cannot,cannot.

Excuses.Excuses.Excuses.

Last night,finally after 10983978600 years ago.I had a conversation with juch*.Being all happy and hyper and excited and and and..HAPPY!It just hits me.Those were the odd moments,when we get to see one another every week and our "hi's and bye's" and "Sleepy!" and the laughter that we've shared in class.We ONLY get to chat online or sms and he'd be gone in 10 minutes.Im really not in the mood to eat now :(

God,i miss it.
I miss juch*.
I miss everything.
Main thing is;i miss myself.The old wai se when she could always jump around like a monkey in school,in class.Be the first to open my house door.Be the first to reach for my room.Be the first to run to the toilet.Be the first to scribble on the whiteboard in class.Be the first to run to class with Wei Ching and Wai Yan to get nice chairs and tables for ourselves.

I MISS MYSELF.

Many things have come and go in life.I understand.Just one fine day,I thought to myself that maybe i shouldn't have done that or that or THAT.Maybe i shoudn't have been so careless.Maybe i shoudn't have went for the celebration on Merdeka eve,I woudn't have to go through this painful moments now.

Maybe,just maybe.

Speaking of which,I spilt everything out to Yi rhu because i just coudn't help it and she's the only one who knows him,as in the person.She was patient enough to listen to my stories.I felt stupid to have told you everything but i know,we are FRIENDS.

Thank You so much.I Love You.Hopefully i'll be seeing ALL of you guys on wednesday.I'll have to work with my mom first.Can't Wait.

Dinner at Ampunk or SS2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter