Thursday, October 05, 2006

I Fear Pain

Yah i haven't been blogging.

It's getting boring but I am gonna tell you about my poor leg. It's in a pretty bad condition now though. I coudn't walk last night. I tried very hard to step on the floor but failed. Feel the swolleness of your own foot and you'll understand. I did nothing. Just No Toilet. No Water. Nothing. Just stayed on bed with tears. I cried la. It's a big lie if I had to tell you that I was fine.

I guess I'm just unlucky when others might me out having fun.

So my crazy friend, my "rudeeey" partner, the one in a million fweaaak,

The girl whom i only see every once in a week,

*drumrolls...*

Miss Toh WeiNing is turning 16 today.

And simple because it's your birthday and you are indeed a special one,

Happy Birthday Sweetieeeee ! :D

You're oldddd but still not as old as i am and thanks for complimenting about the ride and everything about rudeeeyy. Hahahaha. Let's go for another ride sometime soon yeah, after i recover.

Hope you have a wonderful one. xoxoxo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello. you'll be fine.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter