Sunday, September 24, 2006

No, Its Not My Birthday

I know i'm late.

This is actually a small celebration for Brit's new born baby,Sutton Pierce and Sean Preston's birthday AND my sister's birthday today as well.

I've always wanted to get a piece of cake to celebrate Brit's new born baby but you know la,i cannot drive and do shits.So deal with it.I STILL LOVE YOU,BRIT!


Please excuse me.

I am amused by the cake :P

OUR family celebrated sister's birthday last night and TOnight.

Last night,we celebrated at Ms Read which was proudly recommended by yours truly :P I have been craving soooo much for food at Ms Read.So it was only the four of us.My other two sisters had to attend some occasion so it wasn't really a family celebration.I had my usual carbonara,lamb shank,shephard's pie and a nice sweet cake for my sister,since it was her birthday.Thumbs up for their food,even my parents loved everything of it.Plus their deco's *beamsbeams*

TOnight,our whole family celebrated it with thai food.I love everything to do with thai/thailand or whatever la.Their food,their massages,the place,the beach but what i like the MOST about thailand is SHOPPING!SHOP!SHOPPPP!I have been to Phuket and Hat Yai.I went there both places with my friends instead of the usual family trip.Trust me,you'd have much more fun with your friends at Thailand.I remembered when we went shopping at the streets,i kept complaining because my sister and Sherene kept bargaining about the price.Pity the sellers abit la.Haha.After all,they are just doing their job.I believe this is love at first sight because i am one hundred percent in love with that place.I'm definetly going back there at the end of this year.

Then i reminisced about my last year's birthday celebration with family at Fridays.BIG BIG Thank You to my Jie (eldest sis) I was invited to stand the chair i was sitted on and the whole crue sang a couple of birthday songs for me which was damn good la.And they asked me to give a speech which was so embarrasing.Overall it was a good and memorable one.

After dinner,mommy insist that we should get a birthday cake since my sister is officially turning fourteen today.So we got cakes from Secret Recipe.They have the best cakes ever!

HAPPY BLESSED 14TH BIRTHDAY,SIS !

WE LOVE YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter