Sunday, October 01, 2006

Road Trip

Hohoho :D

No, it's not Christmas yet.

Today Zoey, Jeelian and I went for a little road trip. We had a really hard time deciding what to have for lunch. This always happens to us mainly and I honestly don't know why. It sucks, I know. Finally we went to pick Zoey up and went to Bangsar Square or whatever that Bangsar Shopping Mall's name was and we ended up at some chinese restaurant, Equiry Kitchen. Correct my spelling, if it's wrong. Stop laughing la.

Then we went to Chillies for desert. Yes, we are big eaters.

We wanted to get some alcohol at Chillies and this bluudy ashhole waiter which happens to be "OUR" waiter asked to check our ID's. Since it was HAPPY HOUR. We wanted Carlsberg, Margarita or Screwdriver. Coudn't decide which one and we ended up with Screwdriver. So that bluudy ashhole waiter was practically flirting shit with all three of us. It's funny yet stupid because you see Screwdriver is alco mix with Pineapple or orange and something else,fruity. So Zoey wanted all three to mix with alco and that bluudy ashhole waiter said "I will mix all three with alco for you. ONLY YOU." He flirted with Jeelian, giving her 5bucks discount on Carlsberg or something like that and he asked me for my number so he could treat me for a drink someday. Lifeless la that bluudy ashhole.

We weren't satisfied with the NO ALCO idiot so we immediately went inside the supermarket to look but coudn't find anything. So sad. So we left that mall and went to Bangsar where they had Sunday Pasar Malam (Night Market). Nothing much so we went sight seeing at Hartamas. Got a pretty white pants from Blook which was having a Clearance Sale. Sad but there is nothing much left. I was expecting to get myself a belt and a bag instead. I must go looking around again. Who wants to go with me? :)

After that we went to Hartamas Shopping Mall to get cookies but failed. Haha. It was already late in the evening so we quickly drop Zoey home and headed happily home for dinner with our family. See, we are such good girls. Hehehehehe :P

I had fun but the side of my left foot is killing me and I don't want to tell mommy. She will freak out if i tell her. Okay i need to bath. Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter