Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Of Nicknames

Who doesn't give nick names to their friends or even enemies or exactly anyone will do.I'm sure everyone of you gives or have nick names just for the fun of it laa.

Talk about the AMOUNT of fun when you give each other nick names.

Well,I do :P

I'm the expert when it comes to this stuff.

Today I wasted half the day doing nothing.School is such a boring place to be minus the friends part of course.Having friends around totally change the whole environment.

PLUS exams is a nightmare.Doesn't seem like its ever gonna stop.Accounts Paper 1 and 2 is on friday.Ha Ha.You see right,my school really knows how to save the best things for the last.Oh boy,you're damn right that i'm turning into a monster by tonight.It's not too late to change your mind.You might want to back off.Later in the evening,I met peter,my best most handsomest looking friend :P

Did i mention?

Teacher's cat is so ROUND and FAT *pinch pinch*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter