Sunday, October 01, 2006

I Hate Goodbyes

Remember in my previous post, I mentioned about my LAST day at Perfection. And so it is, It has been an awesome two whole years with you guys. In just a blink of eye and here we are, Having to bit our goodbyes.

Before ; This was taken before Cheryl left.

From left ; Jolin, Cheryl and I.

After ;

Cheryl left us. This was taken last thrusday. Jolin has always been a great buddy to me. She is always so strong. That, we cannot deny. She never fails to be there for me when i'm down. Same goes to her when she is down or in trouble. I'll always remember those crazy stupid stuff we do in class. Remember, i'm just a call away if you ever need my shoulder to cry on again. hehe

Hi. We are LIEW WAISE and GAN JOLIN.

The happywappy girls :D

To end things up. I just want to say I LOVE YOU GAN JOLIN.

We'll meet up after Spm okay.

xoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter