Monday, October 09, 2006

I Love My Classmates

I never knew my classmates and I were such monkeys until today.

Camera's are always the best way to entertain us.

.... and I will always cherish those crazy and funfilled moments with my classmates

awww.. *sayang*

1.. 2.. 3.. *chak*

Hahaha.

We weren't satisfied with our crazy monkey jakunic pictures and SO we tried..

and tried..

Bluuudy hell, I swear I look like some idiot * grumblegrumble*

We decided to call the guys to join us because they were pretty fascinated with our "little" performance.

Eheh :P

That's *US* !

Fr Left - Right : Pei Shan, Wei Ching, Myself and Shafiq.

We look like some spastic people.

Hahaha. Don't you just love us? Doncha? Doncha?

I love my classmates very uber much :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter