Saturday, October 07, 2006

I Have News For You

L'Oreal Contest Finale

Hey guys and girls,

Make yourself free on....

Date: 14th October, Saturday
Venue: Espanda Club
Time: 7 - 10 PM
Admission: FREE

The reason why i'm promoting this is not only because my friend is one of the finalist but,

AND she's not JUST a friend to me.

She's like my SISTER! Actually my childhoodie friend. We watched eachother grow and we are all grown up now.

Check this out.


Riigghhhtt. I know this is friggin' blurry.


Anyway,

JUST KEEP YOUR VOTES for Natasha Pravina Pillai.



www.purezone2006.com.my/promo-and-publicity_vote.htm



One more thing, if any of you are interested for this event, just gimme a call or message me on my phone, IM me or my chatbox at the right hand side of yours. I'll get you tickets and don't worry, it's free of charge. All you have to do is Bring your friends and have a blast. Errr.... as in SCREAAAAM for your favourite finalist.

Ps, vote for my friend okay?

heh :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter