Friday, October 20, 2006

Now all I have to do is concentrate a little harder and study. I am very positively sure SURE SURE that all my friends or probably the whole world who are sitting for their SPM this year has started their revision or probably they have finished and covered every single friggin' part of history and LIEW WAISE WHY are you still dreaming?

By the way, I don't study history.

AND

I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU.

I ONLY HAVE 9 SUBJECTS.

To those who are taking more than 10subs, therefore I honestly think that you should think twice lor.

Why suffer when you already know what you're gonna do.

I damn regret looking at my results. I regret not doing better. I regret not putting enough effort. Damn, I regreted. And people will always come to me and say,

"No use regretting, look to the brighter side, head forward and do your best in spm..."

I used to think that life is just a game. As in, it's easy to just move on and to worry about nothing. But I am wrong. So wrong. Being young and small is just very easy but everything has to come to an end, yes? and right now I wish I could stop the clock from running fast because I will definetly miss my secondary school life when I can always curi curi makan in class but at the same time, I just can't wait to go out and look at the real world.

As for my future, I'll definetly work hard to achieve it.

As for the rest, I believe that He will give me what's best :)


I want to go shopping and don't have to worry about anything at all. I want to go yam cha with my fellow kaki's and laugh like there's no tomorrow. I want to be as famous as paris hilton. I want to go on a 360 rollercoaster ride with someone who screams as loud as me. I want to go para sailing again. I want to travel the whole world myself and hopefully drop by to meet up with Brit *crosses finger*. I want to live by the beach with my dog and hear birds chirping everytime I wake up and the sound of wave splashing at the wake of dawn.


I WANT. I WANT. I WANTTT....

to study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter