Saturday, October 21, 2006

Those days

Because it's the festive season once again.

Can I hear a YAY?!

and also a NO YAY for the jam la. I pity those fella's who are driving back to their hometown with their happy happy faces and later on, got stuck in a bad traffic jam. Pity them laa right?

Hahahaha. Damn layan myself :P

This afternoon, my family was at a friend's DeepaOpenHouse, It was Tasha's uncle's house actually. The houses there were all banglo's. Damn pretty, I swear.

One thing I like about the festive seasons is there are various kinds of food depending on which season. Everyone loves to eat, yes? And right now, I'm stuffed man. I don't think I can fit anything more in my lil tummy. One thing for sure is Indian food rocks. They have curry mutton, nasi briyani, coconut candy, fried chicken, pampadam reminds me of devika; i miss you girliee, MURUKU is my all time favourite and all sorts.

Speaking of MURUKU, I finished the whole tummyware and even refilled it with more. My friend, Tasha was like...

" O____O waahhh waise, you really like muruku huh?"

" yes laaa. i love it. nothing beats muruku! i love deepavali.." *does the hindi dance*

Good thing, Tasha was there. It's really good to catch up with her. Everytime we sit down and talk, we'll always remember those days when we were kids and how spoilt kids are these days and how much fun we used to have when we berholiday-ing together under the sun and beach and how much we used to loved swimming with floats and how much fun we went cruising together and even more fun, when we went into a pub, just for kicks and waitresses come asking me if im already 18 and im not going to go on because certain things should be kept to ourself. heh :P

You know, things like this will forever be locked in my heart.

On a brighter note, I received 50 cash today from uncle.
*sorry, I'm not good at remembering names*

Hahahahahahahaha. Who says Deepavali is boring?!

So to all hindu's who are celebrating this super cool season,

HAPPY DEEPAVALI.

May you be blessed in every single way and drive safely.

C'mon. Let's do the hindi dance again * shake shake shake it *

I enjoyed my deepavali day, hope you did too ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter