Saturday, October 28, 2006

It's The Weekends!

Last night, we we were at Amelia's deeparaya open house. She sort of rented a place at Damansara Heights and there were loads of guests. Most of them were adults, all dressing formally and amelia didn't mention anything about the dressing code. We were the awkward ones there *shy*


Okay. I'll just go straight to where the party begins.

The dining hall. It reminds me of some malay wedding.


Food was mouth watering la. It's all malay food like tomato rice, rendang, sambal, vege, lamb chop, more sambal, laksa and etc. Everything served was damn spicy but good. The drinks they served tasted like drain water; tasteless so I sticked to water and we ordered a glass of wine and I ended up drinking the whole glass.

Siew was complaining that the food was too spicy but she didn't wana drink the water and she went and make herself a cup of coffee or tea and saying all sorts of nonsence like,

" Coffee or tea, maa'm "

" You want it hot or cold"

And her coffee was tasteless as well. Such a useless coffee and tea maker la, you. So she ended up giving the whole cup of coffee to me which I just left it on the table.

I'm NOT drunk.

Cheers!

I woudn't leave out the deserts. They had some banana thingie with santan syrup and fruits. I only took a bite of the banana thingie and I felt like puking. Maybe because I was too stuffed. After that, Pei shan wanted a bowl of laksa but she didn't want the laksa, she only wanted the soup but everyone was too stuffed and she was afraid to ask the waiter for the soup only.

I made two new friends today but beware, they are small onessss.

Meet my two new buddies. Both are damn cute but I tell you, they were screaming and yelling their ass off the whole night. One of them even scared the hell outta me. They were screaminggg the whole night. Pei Shan thought I was the one screaming.

Hahahaha :P

We're getting married soon.

heh :P

Later, we were just sitting around and talking about everything and laughing at everyone and anything at all.

Spot me.

I definetly had fun and it was a great one. More pictures but I shall keep them to myself. Haha. I'm running out of time because I need to go to the hospital soon for my legs check up.

I should be getting dressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter