Wednesday, October 25, 2006

World Trade Center

"People mourn in different ways."

"Some lock their hearts in a box and keeps it private; others head to the nearest public square to rent their garments. "

Today I finally felt the atmosphere in the cinema's again. Yeah. I know. I havent been into the cinema's since September 1st. Reason? Because I was injured. yah. It's already more or less two months but I'm getting better. Thank God. Okay yah. So finally, I went to watch WTC and I don't like the seats anymore because it's damn low and I can hardly sit straight (because I have to sit straight now) but anyway, skip this la. It wasn't that bad.

heh :P

I can tell you this. Just watch World Trade Center. Some might say it's boring. Like most people thinks that geisha movie was darn boring. Throw tomato's and if part of your brain wonders why they can't process a catastrophe like this until it has been turned into a Hollywood film, feel free to follow your thoughts but I personally think that it was a good movie. Same goes to WTC. It might be shitty at some parts but most of it was DAMN good.

and I mean it.


It's based on a true story; two cops who survived being buried for nearly 24 hours under the rubble of the World Trade Center. Over 2,759 couldn't be found in that dreadful disaster. What I loved most was the ending before the credits, where they list out



The many people who were involved,
the many who died,
the many who survived which was only four or seven of them out of millions and millions of people and etc.



Omg. Seriously, Damn good, Can cry.


One reason; World Trade Center is such a good, healing cry is that it absolves us of the discomfort of thinking about everything that has happened since.

Go watch.



I did some shopping before that but coudn't get myself anything. Ou is still as boring as before. I went into Nose; one of my favourites but I coudn't find anything I like. My mom went into Parkson to have a look but coudn't find anything as well because she doesn't like things at parkson and I don't know why she still goes in there. Finally, we gave up and went to have a quick lunch.


Oh I find this picture pretty cool.

There.

Take a look.

In fact, I find this awesome.

If you're wondering who that drop dead gorgeous guy above is.
* points above*

That's Channing Tatum. He's the one in Step Up. Another must-watch movie due next month. I watched it already and it's one of the best dance movie, ever!

Go watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter