Sunday, October 29, 2006

More pictures from Amelia's open house.


I didn't want to upload these but,

.. since i'm free
.. since i've came home from the hospital
.. since i'm a nice giiirrrrl O: )

The table decorations :D


More decorations.

So preeettyy righhtt?

Kit teng, Siew, Jun yi and Myself.


Annnndd...

This is US.

I love the place. Perfect for a dinner for two.

I had my blood taken yesterday at Subang Jaya Medical Center (sjmc)

For once, I hated that hospital.

The last time, I went was Assunta Hospital for Mri Scan and I prefered Assunta than Sjmc. No proper parking, too many people and seriously, it was packed like a shopping mall.

Hmppph.


So this time, my doctor is a lady!

When my mom told me that the doctor that I'm seeing is a lady, I went O.o

Most of the time, it's usually men's. She was really very kind. There was this time, when she asked me to lie down to check and she started moving my legs and hands. Normally, when one part of your body is swollen, it'll be slightly painful, yes? And she went like,

" Ooooppss , sorry! "

Later, she took my blood and I could see my own blood with my own eyes. It's scary and disguisting.

I am currently waiting for my results, that'll be next week.

Hmm.. I hope nothing serious will happen but then again, I could feel the pain and I am sure that my legs are swollen because I can hardly walk. So yah. Doc also mentioned that it's probably Arthritis. Let's just wait and see.

Wheter it's good or bad news,

I'm already prepared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter