Tuesday, October 31, 2006

"We'll have Halloween on Christmas and in the night, we'll wish this never ends "

Szeyee and I was talking about dressing up on Halloween ;

"How will you dress up like during Halloween ar?"

"I want to be a sexy hot lecturer with dark black frame glasses and thick blood lipstick. I want to be all black.."

TSK!

Szeyee wants to dress up as the cute little Tinkerbell from Peter Pan. And then again, she changed her mind because she wasn't sure.

I was chatting with Tasha on the phone and we were already making fast plans that we'll go to Zouk to celebrate Halloween next year. Only the four of us. Good plan huh.


I was reminiscing back when I was in Form 1. It was coincidentally when I was at a camp at Templers Park on Halloween Night itself. And I remembered how the others yelled,

" Don't look up the trees during the night! "

Haha. Let's just call it a night to remember.

Freaaakyy, yes?

Anyway, to those who are celebrating it today,


Happy Halloween to you.


Haha. I don't know why the hell I'm still here.
Probably just finding excuses to wish you.

Wai se is an angel, yo. O: )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter