Thursday, November 02, 2006

Sigh Of Relief

My attention is fully into school books, revision books and short notes and all these revision is the killer.

It's all for the upcoming november the 15th, and I can assure you that these shits are all gonna be over in * snap * just a minute.


Anyway, this is a better way to make me feel a little happy or un-stress.

fyi, i don't stress myself because i don't want pimples growing all over me.

My sister brought this home.
.
.
.
Baskin Robbins!
er.. freshly handpacked?
haha.

There's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Rum Raisin and another flavor.

Ice cream makes the world happy and uh, I am well fed :)

I just received a letter. At first I thought it was another shitty letter with a gabazillion words in it.

Letters are boring,yes?

No laaa. I'm wrong to think of it that way. Just when I was about to flip the letter, it says,

" STRESS ALERT "

(which reminds me of "leng zai" alert.in school,whenever my friends and i passed any leng zai's, we'll go "leng zai" alert instead of saying their names and etc but there's no leng zai in school la so sue me)

It's also clearly written on the letter.

"STUDY HARD,STUDY SMART. BEST WISHES FOR YOUR COMING EXAMS"

Also, my name was printed in bold at the end of it.

How sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter