Friday, November 03, 2006

Tears and Laughter

Retirement day was okay. Half of the teachers broke down and you woudn't like looking at them, I swear. One of them was even hilarious. She was on stage, singing some melayu song and she suddenly broke down and she apologized and went off stage. Oh I said h a l f of the teachers broke down right? H a l f excluding the headmistress. I quickly turned to nicole and said,

" eh eh look. pengetua isn't crying. wow. big news, big news "

" aiyo, she's the pengetua what. if she cry then it will menjejaskan her maruah "

" har har.. nicole har har.. oh i know! i know! she still got long way more before she retires. hahahahaha "

The purpose of actually attending school today was to celebrate trishil's belated birthday. We planned to have lunch and a movie at Ou. So all the timing was wrong and the only flick we were dying to watch was John Tucker Must Die. Some of them suggested;

. Nothing Is Impossible
( some chinese lovey dovey show if im not mistaken. Good choice, Nicole, Good Choice! haha. Trishil doesn't wana watch chinese )

. Flushed Away
( some cartoon flick which Su Mei suggested)

. Operation Undercover
( some cantonese flick as well which I wanted to watch. I heard it's boring though but hey! Watching good and handsome looking guys, isn't that bad right ;) )


bummer :(

Eventually we randomly picked a good timing flick which was not a cartoon show nor chinese show but The Covenant.

I WATCHED THE COVENANT.

woohooo :D
One word, Awesome. This movie is awesome. Do I need to repeat myself? heh. Don't need la hor? It's a MUST to watch, really. ALL the songs in that show was good. Kinda remind me of Marilyn Manson's. Friggin' good.

C'mon la. Hot la I tell you.

HOT.
especially when all of them are in their swimming attire. my goodness. stinking hawt, comfirm can faint.

Steven Strait is stinking Hot Hot Hot. Don't believe me? Go ask Trishil. Go ask Su Mei. Go ask Nicole. And he looks hotter in tux. Well, in this picture la. Now, take a look.

Oh. Did I tell you?

Kevin Federline's album is DA BOMB! Whaddaya expect? Brit's husband la o.k.a.y? Not like I've listened to every single track of it but I've already listened to a few which is ;

. Lose Control

. Crazy (feat Britney!)

. America's Most Hated

Go download otherwise go grab a copy of it at your nearest tower records, SOON!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter